Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Beginning

Do you every feel like you are stuck in a rut and don't know how to get out? Well that is currently how I am feeling about life. I am having a hard time just live in the here and now. I really wanted it to be the future  and to have all the things that I am currently wanting for badly (a baby, a new job, and to be able to start school.. to name a few things...). I know that I should not be living my life like this. I know that I need to patient and that in due time I will receive the things the Lord wants me to have.

So this brings me to why I am starting this blog. I have felt for a while now that I need to start a gratitude journal to help remind myself of all the great blessings I have in my life at this moment. I know that I truly do have so much. Sometimes I just get caught up in wanting what I don't have and I forget about all that I have in my life now.

The goal for this blog is to post one thing a day that I am grateful for. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment