Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th: The Gospel-The Plan of Salvation

First off I know that I have slacked off the last month! It has been REALLY crazy with moving and everything, but I am back and I will definitely work getting back on track with posting daily! So here it goes...

Today I am SO grateful to have the Gospel in my life! No matter where on earth I go, the teachings are the same. I am grateful for that knowledge. I am also grateful for the many things that the gospel brings into my life. For the wonderful comfort it brings in hard times, as well as in good times.

At this time in my life I am grateful for the knowledge the Gospel gives me about Eternal Families. My Grandma isn't doing so well right now, but I know that because of the Plan of Salvation that I will be able to see my Grandma again someday, provided I continue to live my life the way I should. I know that she will get to be with my Grandpa again, as well as the many other family members that have gone of before her. Death is not a scary thing; I know that we will see loved ones again.

No comments:

Post a Comment